Sunday, May 18, 2008

May Days

This week we enjoyed the beautiful spring weather, and even the rain. I'm so glad we haven't needed to pull out the A/C unit yet. It has been cool enough outside that when the apartment gets hot, I can just open the doors/windows and get cool air coming in.

Whilst Scott has enjoyed fishing and canoing with his family this week, I have enjoyed having friends over for lunch, hiking in Kensington Park, taking day naps, reading TIME, babysitting for temple day, reading the Book of Mormon, enjoying Timmy, catching up on email checking, and hanging out with my awesome neighbors.

We have had a good time, but have also missed Scott very much. Timmy has been very patient with me. Sometimes he has been out way past his nap time, and he's been really good and flexible for me. That was especially appreciated today during church. What an awesome baby I have!

Here are some pics from last week:

Timmy's friend Ashlynn. He always reaches and want to touch her, but can't crawl yet, so the efforts are futile.
Hanging out on Macha's fun ducky quilt.
Hiking in Kensington. It was so beautiful, and then we were caught in a downpour!!Timmy loves this saucer now!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I'm glad you are enjoying MI. It looks like lots of outdoor things to do. And it looks like you made mommy and baby friends. Always a plus!

Anonymous said...

he is just so cute. i can't get over it. he seems like such a patient baby. those are the best! :)