I know, I think Timmy will be an addict for sure! It's so hard to limit TV, especially when it allows me to get some things done around the house. :) -KT
My girls love Signing Time! Of course, this week it is all about Beauty and the Beast. It is very hard to limit TV time and it just seems to get harder as they get older. Cute pictures!
7 comments:
This is so cute. Ty loved TV from the first time he could actually see it. I'm gonna have to keep an eye on that one I tell ya!
I know, I think Timmy will be an addict for sure! It's so hard to limit TV, especially when it allows me to get some things done around the house. :)
-KT
My girls love Signing Time! Of course, this week it is all about Beauty and the Beast. It is very hard to limit TV time and it just seems to get harder as they get older. Cute pictures!
I mean my girls are all into Beauty and the Beast this week, not that Signing Time is all about Beauty and the Beast...just had to clarify.
that's hilarious! It's so funny to see what kids get excited about and how fascinating everything is to them. I love it!
that is so cute!!! i love it. and nice place! U of M has the hook up. :) it looks nothing like the U housing. :)
That is a cute picture!
Post a Comment