
We just had such a great trip to visit family in Utah. Here is us in the beautiful Millcreek wildflowers.

It was so much fun to play around with all the neices and nephews.

We spent a whole week in Millcreek Canyon and had a blast!

Robby and Jennifer joined us and were super-fun hiking buddies and competitive boardgamers. We had many a fun late-night playing Adam's crazy epic board games.

Timmy in all his cuteness. Aunt Robby lent him a backpack, a crib, a carseat...the WORKS! He was set!

Ellie's hair was so classic in the morning...it reminded me of Anna when she was that age.

Hiking to church?? Yep! We had our own church meeting up the Woodbury Trail.

Luke, Cade and Anna.... funny cousins!

Scott, Nancy and Brooklyn up the Great Western Trail

Bath time with the cousins!!

Visiting G-ma in Rehab. Go Grandma!! You're doing great!

Wow! Timmy is having way too much fun visiting Grandma Brown.

Timmy's cousins Maya and Sophie were especially entertaining. He really enjoyed them!

Doesn't this look like a postcard?! This is a golf course near our hotel in Hurricane. If I am a rich old lady - I want to retire here....uh...and take up golf? Well, I guess there was a pool overlooking this view too. I'll lounge by the pool, and drink Pina Coladas :)
Thanks for a great trip everybody! We had a great time!!
12 comments:
Gosh what great pics! You guys look like you're having the time of your lives! Keep it up!
Cass in Munich :)
It looks like you guys are having a fun summer! Sorry we didn't make it up the canyon! I have been a slug being prego. Your babe is so big! and you all look so good. Good luck with a new semester starting!
How fun to spend two weeks with your families. That canyon is gorgeous! What a fun trip! LOVE the picture of Timmy in the pool with your uncle. Too cute!
Looks like you had a great time! I was glad I got to see your fam while you were here :)
Those are some way fun pics! Utah is beautiful. In my opinion it is one of the most beautiful states because there is so much difference between the north and the south of the state. How fun that you guys were able to visit family and have so much fun with them. That backpack looks awesome. Did you come home and buy one right away? You guys are such a cute family.
Yes we did have a good time!
We have a backpack we got at the Northwood garage sale for $10! So, it's not as fancy, but we use that one. It was great to have that weather/sun guard on it though, so maybe Scott can jimmy-rig something on ours that will work like it. :)
What a fun trip! We just drove through/by Hurricane the other day on our way to and from Zion's...we didn't get into any major canyoneering like you all, though. We miss Millcreek a lot...it is our favorite canyon. And Timmy looks so much like Scott...but a lot like you at the same time!
Looks like tons of fun, as usual. Timmy's getting so big and is full of smiles.
looks so fun! so glad you all were able to relax and spend time with family. :)
That's cool to see a picture of your brother and your dad. It reminds me of when we were in junior high.
Wow, checking an old email account and look what pops up....a blog from the Stapleton's. I was so so excited. I am so excited that you have a little one! We have some serious catching up to do my old friend. Krista and I are sill in Seattle, but will be in Africa for the next month or so, so we may be a bit out of touch for a while. Shoot me an email and I'll send you my #. I can't wait to hear from you! By the way, check out Krista's blog...www.hildebrandsinseattle.blogspot.com
Hildy and Krista
oops...my email is michael@hildebrandfitness.com
Post a Comment