Mom and Dad Parker were the best of sports to take Timmy for two whole days and nights so I could go canyoneering with Scott, Dan, Tim and Janice to Zion's National Park.
It was great to go on a classic slot canyon Adventure with the family again. Nothing missing, red rock, beautiful vistas, repelling, dehydration, heat exhaustion....hitchhiking.
It was full-throttle fun!
This is my favorite part of Spry Canyon. The repels go into some deep slots.
It was great to go on a classic slot canyon Adventure with the family again. Nothing missing, red rock, beautiful vistas, repelling, dehydration, heat exhaustion....hitchhiking.
It was full-throttle fun!
2 comments:
Ooh, I want to do this. How nice of your parents to watch the Timster. I'm happy to be closer to Utah so maybe we can see some of the spectacular stuff there.
great pictures!! we need to visit Zion National Park.
Post a Comment