Monday, October 20, 2008
Sleeping Baby
I just love to see Timmy sleeping! This picture was taken when I was supposed to be leaving. Usually, he wakes up right when I enter the room if he's not awake already. I knew he was REALLY tired when I could take pictures all over him and he STILL didn't wake up. :)
Timmy is a story man. He loves stories, and when I'm tired of chasing him around, I love to sit and read them to him.
This is during playgroup. We meet with 5-6 other moms with kids Timmy's age and play once a week. He really enjoys the other kids.
This is the playgroup at the park I missed, because Timmy was sleeping. But my friend sent me some pictures, which was nice. We have 4 girls and 3 boys. Timmy is the oldest at 10 mos. The others are between 5-9 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a fun group and cute pictures of him sleeping and reading. Aww! I love his fluffy hair.
I love the swing picture with all the bundled up kids. We are still dreaming of putting on coats here.
Sleeping babies are adorable and Timmy is no exception!
Oh my goodness! Timmy is absolutely the cutest little boy. I love how he curls up when he is sleeping! Sleeping pics are also my favorite with little Kei.
Post a Comment