Scott's mobiles were on display in the Pierpont Commons Piano Lounge last month.
Good job Scotty! They looked great!
The peices were made of wood, tin, or plexiglass with stainless steel and fishing line.
This piece is called "Chinese Wafers" because Scott made it out of a Chinese wafer cookie tin. I like the simple balance and clean lines it makes.
This one is called "Looking through a glass darkly" after the scripture in 1 Corinthians 13:12
The three clear circles become more clear as they ascend toward the white circles, which represent the Godhead. The red piece along with the black jagged peices represent temptation and Satans influence as distractions from "seeing as we are seen."
Here's Timmy watching Barak Obama on TV on the day of his Inauguration
4 comments:
Great job Scott. I am impressed! Very cool. Calli
Very cool Scott! The girls love their mobile, it is hanging in their room.
Wow, deep mobiles. Way to go!
I saw some in an arts store here in town that were selling for $400 and not nearly as cool as yours.
Timmy's getting big!!
Oh my goodness, those are awesome. Can we purchase? I remember Scott doing some of those in Highschool. Calder inspired?
Post a Comment