On the plus side, Timmy decided to be interested in the potty again yesterday. He says "Pot?" and signs potty when he has to go (poop), and he's been good at this for a couple of months. Yesterday he did it when he just had to pee! Yay! And this morning when I asked if he had to go, instead of whining and trying to run from the bathroom, he went right over to his potty, sat down and put his bear on the little potty and said "Psssssss." Oh boy oh boy! I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I kind of am taking that as a sign that he's "ready!" Or interested at least, which hopefully means...ready!
2 comments:
Put him in underwear, keep him home for a week (in case of accidents), take him to the bathroom every 30 minutes, and you'll have your little guy potty trained in no time :) Good luck! We are doing the same thing with Brigham now... oh the joys of having a toddler :)
That's exciting. I hope it all works out for the best for you. I'm sorry that sharing a room isn't working out though.
Post a Comment