Monday, February 22, 2010

Family Home Evening

We got a bit of snow today, so we decided to prove that we really were worthy of being called Stapletons by taking the kids snowshoeing in the forest around our neighborhood. It was a good 45 min worth of fun (we didn't really get that far, but I was weighed down like a packhorse so speed wasn't an option). Surprisingly, the little ones really enjoyed it and no one got hurt. 10 points for us.

3 comments:

The Stapletons said...

Katie, I have to ask.... Is the reason Scott is carrying both kids is b/c you are pregnant? Just a thought :)

Stapletons said...

No, unfortunately, my back has been tricksy since November, and I just physically cannot carry the boys on hikes. I tried last time, and Scott had to take Aaron with the Bjorn half way through. I've been working on my strength, weight training and exercising, but think it will take a while yet before I'm really 100% again. You can expect a long while before I jump into pregnancy again. :)

The Stapletons said...

Well, I really hope you get your back "straightened" out soon:) Back pain is the worst!! Tell Scott thanks for the call the other night. I am terrible at returning phone calls. Tschuessi!