Timmy says such funny lately. Here's some of our conversations from this morning.
Timmy is singing the "Koenig der Loewen" (The Lion King) soundtrack, hoping that daddy turns it on. After it's on, he happily walks around the room looking for entertainment. He finds my lipstick and tampons that I just took out of my purse to put away. He hands me the lipstick while I'm doing dishes and says "Here mommy! Your turn mommy!" Then he takes the two tampons, hands me one and says "Your turn mommy!" clearly saving the other for himself. I ask him for it and he reluctantly, but obediently hands it over.
Scott is getting ready to leave...
"Geh ins Buro, daddy!" (German for "Go to the office, daddy!")They give kisses goodbye. "I yuv you, daddy!" Scott says "I love you too, Timmy."
He points to a picture on the wall that daddy colored. "Gyoo coyering, mommy" (Good Coloring)
He starts drawing with a pen "Es working." (It's working)
I say, "What are you doing?"
He says "Is doing check a email." (pointing out what I'm doing) "Mama, I a check a email?" (I pick him up) "Be careful T.T." (I must say that a lot)
"Gusheshe, gastayawy, shugugushugu dadstaiaway" Timmy mumbling something at me while I type, just to "talk."
Starts opening drawers in the desk and finds a stack of blank DVDs. Hands them to me and says "Watch a movies, a computer? Punnin! Punnin, mommy! Punnin a movie." (Put it in)
Spins the office chair around and around while humming to Koenig der Loewen.
Looks in the desk and finds a paper cutter. I help him cut a scrap of paper into stips.
"A hundred doyers!!" he says with each new strip. (A hundred dollars!)
We go through the entire flashcard set while Timmy sits on my lap. He can name all his letters, and trys to find a word that goes with each letter from the pictures.
"M is a...um....Elmo!" I say "M is for mittens" He repeats. "M is a mittens."
Next one. "Q! Q is a Keen!" I say, "Yes, Q is for Queen." He repeats, "Q is a Keen!"
J is next. "Day! Day is a zjack-a-box" I say, "Good Timmy! J is for Jack-in-the-box!"
We put together a Mickey Mouse Puzzle. When we are finished he says "Now dance!" and dances on the top of it. Then he picks up the little calculator next to it and says "Goofy's phone!" talking into it "Hi Goofy! Gurlblisohing Restoliuekslieki. Yeah."
He starts playing with Scott's name badge tag. "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, mommy!" (Also another embarrassing thing I must say a lot.) Sings a long with Hakuna Matata. Starts talking to the name badge. Continues singing a lot. Name badge snaps back after he stretches it. "Ow!" "Hahahahaha," he says, like a bad guy on a cartoon. :) Then "Oh my gosh!" again.
I love this little guy! Timmy is so lively and creative. His little brain is working quite fast these days. :) He's always up for giving hugs and kisses. He loves to wrestle and laugh with Aaron. They light up when they see each other after one or the other wakes from their nap. So much fun!
1 comment:
I have really enjoyed the little journals I've been keeping for the kids. I found one I did for Jillian and she loved reading it. This stuff about Timmy would be so fun for him to read when he's older. Sounds like a busy morning!
Post a Comment