10 AM
Timmy heard his grandpas voicemail message the other day and got a huge kick out of saying his name over and over again. "Tim Staytoton. Tim Staytoton..." We told him that that is his name too, and I think he understands the last name idea a little now. I just asked him, "What's your name?" Instead of just saying "T.T!" or "Timmy!" he said
"Um....um....um....um.....um....Tim.....Staytoton!"
I tried for the middle name too, and he now he is saying "Das is your name mommy! Mommy Kent Staytoton.....Mommy Staytoton."
I tried for the middle name too, and he now he is saying "Das is your name mommy! Mommy Kent Staytoton.....Mommy Staytoton."
This morning he tried to get a show by saying "Is (It's) Signing Time today....know dat mommy?" When I said "No, we're not watching Signing Time today" he tried "Is Mickey Mouse Toontoon today. Know dat mommy?"
He's also started this lately. When I say "How 'bout we play outside?!" He'll respond with "How 'bout.....watch a Brother Bear?!"
11:30 AM
One of the first things he said when Aaron woke up from his nap was "Anon Staytoton!"
His new favorite book is a Disney Cookbook that we got from our neighbor. He just loves to flip through the recipes and say what they are and look at the pictures. I'll flip through it 5 times...seriously five times....and he's still begging for it again.
1 comment:
Katie, that is adorable!!! I love that you are documenting Timmy's cuteness.
Love ya.
Post a Comment