Sunday, July 18, 2010

A little help from our friends

We just wanted to give a hearty thanks to everyone who helped us with the kids in Cleveland so that KT's back could heal up:

Macha and Pappa Tim from Utah

Tracy, Isabel, and Ethan Hansen from Columbus

K.C. and Angie Liu from Arizona

Stacy, Jacob, and Rebecca Hoops from Ann Arbor
Thanks a ton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can't type enough exclamation points to show my enthusiastic gratitude) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess that's enough. Thanks again.

2 comments:

stacey said...

Love those pictures of the boys jumping on the bed, and Jacob in the pink hat of course. :) We had a great time and I'm glad you're still on the way to getting better!!

Missy said...

Katie, I can't believe how bad your back has been! I'm so glad you gave me the advice you did to take care of mine. Your boys are getting so big and I love that they look so alike. I bet it's been so fun to have Aaron back. Glad so many people could help.