Friday, October 8, 2010

Lone Peak

I just climbed to the base of Lone Peak (UT) with my brother. I wanted to prove that I'm not that old, but I guess I am. It kicked my little behind. Got some awesome pics though:





5 comments:

Blogful said...

Great pictures! Wow. That last one in black and white blown up huge on your wall, or sold to some calendar company would make a mint. I miss mountains. Good work.

Harris Family said...

katie! Ive always wanted to hike lone peak but havent

We are living in Arizona right now and I jsut met up with heather and nicole! We talked about you! Wasnt it when we are 40 we are going back to kauai? cant remember.... WE should get together sometime too!

Stapletons said...

Oh yes, Kauai when we are 40! That's only 10 years away now!

Anna-Lisa said...

Great pics of Lone Peak - I guess it snowed up there, YEAH!

By the way - I totally read the whole caveman blog...the writing style just kept me so intrigued! If you guys come out to Utah again, give me a call (I want to go to the donut store again!)

Stapletons said...

Mmmmmm Beyond Glaze.....so tasty!
Scott is in Utah this week. It was actually him who hiked LP. We fooled April. :) And also him who wrote the caveman blog. Pretty much anytime you see something super-silly on our blog, it's him writing it. I'm much to boring for such things. :)
When scott wrote that last one, he was like "I wrote a really stupid post." I read it and laughed OUT LOUD!