Sunday, October 3, 2010

No post. no cry

Me no post blog for long time. Me sorry. Me put pretty pictures to make sorry better.


We go to Utah. Here are cousins, Sophie, Ellie, and Bellie.



You think we go to tropical place like Hawaii or Mexico. We trick you, Ha Ha. We go to Idaho. Yes you hear right, Idaho. You no believe it, I know.


You think this picture prove Timmy bigger man than me. You wrong. Timmy no catch fish, he just hold rod. Mommy reels it in. Me still big man of house, no worry.


Me get Utah trip for free by giving U of M recruiting talk at U of U. Me cheapskate. Big time!!

OK, no more pictures. Me very tired of caveman talk. Me hope you never waste time reading blog written by idiot talking like cave man again. Don't repeat mistake.

2 comments:

Brad and Tiff said...

I take offense to your Idaho comment sir! :) You didn't know you should have actually been born there for all the things you like to do!

Scott said...

Sorry for the offense, I meant... Never mind, I'm not sorry! Take that! Ok, so my ill-stated joke was actually a reference to the exotic looking waterfall with mossy cliffs in the picture above. My intention was to ridicule the reader for not knowing that it is Mesa Falls in Idaho rather than Kokanoko'halala falls in Hawaii. The offense to Idahoans was purely coincidental, but not entirely unappreciated.