Nice day today (in a Michigan winter, that means above freezing).
Last week, we went to the art museum and determined that the kids are a little young still. Not because they don't like the art, but because I have to spend the whole time telling them not to touch anything. I only lasted 30 min. So we went to Wendy's, chased around some of the mutant dog squirrels that prowl these parts, and begged to go home. Who could say no to such suffering?
Yesterday, we went to the Hand's On museum. Better than the Art "Hand's Off" museum for obvious reasons. The picture of A-man in the lower left corner is possibly a foreshadowing of his destiny: to become president and launch all the nukes! dun dun duuuuuuh (ominous music). Although the green button might throw you off because the nuke button is most commonly depicted as red, I believe that it must be green. Green means go, and if you want the nukes to go, press green. I don't think we trust our presidents enough to have red nuke buttons that make them go rather than stop. We don't want any confusion, or do we? dun dun duuuuuuuuuh.

1 comment:
I haven't seen your blog in so long and your kids have gotten so big! I love the collages!
Post a Comment