I realized today that I had several "Drafts" written but never completed or posted. So, here are two from 1 year ago, and another from Christmas. Better late than never. :)
Katie
4/10/10
Here is a little tidbit of what I hear all day long in a little whiney voice. We are working and working on the please and thank you's!
Katie
4/10/10
Here is a little tidbit of what I hear all day long in a little whiney voice. We are working and working on the please and thank you's!
(These are petitions by the way)
I see Timmy
I hold you (I want you to hold me)
I snuggle you
I see Daddy (I want to see Daddy)
I "Whos an Whos" (I want to watch Horton Hears a Who)
I "Yoya an Charyie" (I want to watch Charlie and Lola)
I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I Cheeeese (I want cheese)
12/26/2010
I am enjoying my new pots and pans from my sister, my beautiful homemade necklace from my man, and I feel like I live in a relaxing spa now that I have an amazing aromatherapy humidifier in my home. I keep going up to my room, turning it on and breathing it in. Mmmmm. Anyone out there need an idea for a woman for a birthday, valentines, anniversary...etc. this is a great one!
12/26/2010
I am enjoying my new pots and pans from my sister, my beautiful homemade necklace from my man, and I feel like I live in a relaxing spa now that I have an amazing aromatherapy humidifier in my home. I keep going up to my room, turning it on and breathing it in. Mmmmm. Anyone out there need an idea for a woman for a birthday, valentines, anniversary...etc. this is a great one!
I made out like a bandit at Christmas this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment