26 hours until Scott gets back! We're counting down!
We had a lovely time at the Rolling Hills Waterpark this morning. Aaron and Timmy loved the waterfall and fountain sprays. We were lucky enough to go with the Winders and Osbornes also, and Shana watched Timmy so that Aaron and I could do a slide too. At the end, we fell out of the tube, and got water in our faces. Aaron said "Aden!!" (Again!). We are now slightly burnt and nicely tired.
Yesterday, my lovely neighbor watched the boys for an hour and half so I could run some errands. Then we had our friends visit us for lunch and the afternoon, and then swam in their pool for an hour. Luckily Shana made us dinner, which was super-nice and made for a much more relaxed dinner/bedtime routine.
I went to bed at 8 pm and slept until 7 am!! So, I'm much more rested today than I have been all week. Man, I need to post desperate blog posts more often. :) I've had all sorts of help offers!
No comments:
Post a Comment