So - after having a little scare on Saturday with a Craigslister...being a little pushy and wanting free stuff, and better price, and...well....freaking me out, I'm a little hesitant about it now. At least now I know - meet people in the parking lot, not at your house!
Then I hear from 2 different people "Did you hear about the guy killing people in Ohio from Craigslist ads?"
and "I heard about some guy in Detroit who was using Craigslist to kill people!"
Uh - SCARY Anyway, at least now I have homes for all our extra furniture!
We are close....close....and will be happy when all this chaos of a house is boxed up!
2 comments:
Yikes! That's frightening. I'm glad you are ok. Best of luck with your move. Sounds like life is a little crazy right now.
That is creepy. Haven't heard about the one in Detroit but I sometimes think the same thing about going to other peoples houses too.
Post a Comment