We explored the area in between rain storms.
It rained every single day.
During one break, we explored the Sensory Trail across the street. They had lots of fun little gadgets to play with and a huge park at the end. We stayed until it started pouring.
Every night as the kids slept, we ended up down at the Bistro for games and alcohol free-cocktails.One rainy day, we went out to a little museum with a water-mill, and were lucky enough to get a break in the rain to hike around.
Here is a video of the drop: you can get the idea.
The views in Luxumburg are absolutely fantastic, and touring the Casemates was so much fun for the boys.
Unfortunately the intermittent rain made the sky really gray and white most of the day, so it doesn't make for the best photos, but the views were amazing of the valley, river, churches and fortresses.
As with most sightseeing....at the end of the day, we were exhausted, booked it for the car,
and as Scott said "Stick a fork in me, because 'I'm done'.''







3 comments:
Wow, its so gorgeous! We miss you guys tons. As I was looking at this just now Holland ran over and said, "Timmy and Aaron! I want to play with them REAL BAD."
We have a photo of Holland as a Robot in our "regulars" and the boys always scream "Holland!!" when they see it! :)
WOW! Katie, I'm jealous. Amazing adventures ahead for you and your family. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment