Sunday, October 7, 2012

Another Family Home Evening

I know this is getting a little repetitive, but I'm definitely seeing how fast the kids are growing up, and I'd like to look back on some of this stuff and remember all of the little things that we did.  Anyway, since we made cardboard swords and re-enacted a Book of Mormon story a bit ago, I thought we would continue in that direction and have a lesson on the Armor of God.  This is based on Ephesians 6:10-17, We watched the old seminary video (seminary is like bible study for high school students), which the kids loved, and then I made armor for them out of some of the millions of moving boxes in our basement.  They loved it, and are constantly asking us now if they can put on the armor of God.



2 comments:

Blogful said...

I have thought about how to do this for an FHE. Now I know, CARDBOARD! Brilliant and super cute.

Scott said...

It's all about setting the bar low on the quality of your work. Then you can never disappoint!!!