All I had to do was download the English video, download a program that let me pull out just the audio, separate the music from the English narration, piece together the German narration from the translated version of Elder Bednar's talk, and than slap it all together on windows movie maker. Yes folks, it was that easy.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Crude Technical Prowess
So I am very proud of my crude technical prowess (I love it when authors use the title in the actual text, it lets you know that it's important). I'm no Samuel Richards, but I can get along. I wanted this awesome video about media and technology from Elder Bednar to teach the young men about video games. Here is the video (in English)
And here is the German counterpart that I spliced together in a 100% free manner (free except for the 2.5 hours that it took to figure it out and the computer that I already owned. And I think I had a chocolate bar while I was making it, so let's just say it was not necessarily free, but a very reasonable price)
All I had to do was download the English video, download a program that let me pull out just the audio, separate the music from the English narration, piece together the German narration from the translated version of Elder Bednar's talk, and than slap it all together on windows movie maker. Yes folks, it was that easy.
All I had to do was download the English video, download a program that let me pull out just the audio, separate the music from the English narration, piece together the German narration from the translated version of Elder Bednar's talk, and than slap it all together on windows movie maker. Yes folks, it was that easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment