I love this!! "I don't want you to be sane, I want you to thrive!"
I know this article applies to "Mommy's" but I'd like to say that it probably applies to everybody. I think being a single grown-up adult with no adult help or support system is terribly hard. I would probably break into sobs if someone told me that they'd like to help me thrive. Bless that man.
Thanks for posting! :) I hope that we can all thrives in whatever stage of life that we are in.
2 comments:
I love this!! "I don't want you to be sane, I want you to thrive!"
I know this article applies to "Mommy's" but I'd like to say that it probably applies to everybody. I think being a single grown-up adult with no adult help or support system is terribly hard. I would probably break into sobs if someone told me that they'd like to help me thrive. Bless that man.
Thanks for posting! :) I hope that we can all thrives in whatever stage of life that we are in.
Loved the article. Thanks for sharing! (I liked the one about being able to use the bathroom...so true.)
Post a Comment