Ever flown Ryanair? I will say that Tim Stapleton would not fit in these seats. My knees were jammed up to the seat in front of me, and I'm not unusually tall. But for 15 Euros, it was awesome!
Since it has been over 2 months, and I still haven't posted about the trip, and since Sara's photos are much nicer than mine, I will refer you to her post here:
Girls Trip to Venice: SARA'S POST
I will also add that we splurged on these 8 Euro cocoas in a fliffy girly cafe, which we would never have visited with our husbands. :)
The gondoliers were just cool. We decided not to fork out 80 Euros for a ride though. It was fun just to watch them glide along around the city.
We ate a LOT of pizza, and Grom gilato, 4 times in a 3 day trip. :)
2 comments:
How cool! I went to Venice in the summer and while it was amazing, it was miserably hot and crowded. January looks like a beautiful time!
I agree! It was chilly, but there were no crowds, which we enjoyed very much.
Post a Comment