Aaron saw that this sleeping sack for the baby was particularly large. No kidding right?! Even though I explained that it is for babies, who don't know how to keep their blanket on them at night, he insisted on sleeping in it, because "it fit", for several nights. He somehow could still manage to hop and walk to the bathroom in it at night and crawl carefully up the bunk bed stairs.
Aaron and Timmy got a kids camera from Macha and Papa Tim for Christmas! They have been loving it. Here are some sample photos that they took:
Timmy
playing Settlers of Catan (the dice version)
| Grandpa Kent The boys have picked up "I dot a dood idea!" from Grandpa. :) |
Chair Train
Portrait of Aaron
Portrait of Cora and Mommy

1 comment:
Haha I can almost imagine Aaron hoping around in that sleep sack!
Post a Comment