Here a picture of Cora yesterday on her 2 Month birthday.
This cute little newborn outfit is pretty tight on her. She's growing and getting big.
She likes to hold Scott's zipper, and my V-necks.
We live just a few minutes from the Lindt Factory here in Aachen. These Santas are a favorite at Christmas to give to the kids. They are a LOT of chocolate. I realized trying to bite into this 70% dark chocolate one that it was virtually impossible to eat it that way. Had to get a knife and cut it into pieces!
Cora at bath time
Some first smiles
I love when she blows her tongue at you. :)
2 comments:
I don't think would have a problem eating that Santa, and I probably wouldn't have to cut it into pieces either. I think it's a good thing I don't live near a Lindt factory!
She's huge already!! I can't BELIEVE how much she looks like her brothers. You guys definitely just make the one model. Soooo cute!
I can't even imagine how much I would weigh if I lived just down from the Lindt factory.
Post a Comment