I threw a baby shower for a friend of mine on the Saturday last, and had to clean out the mountains of paper that accumulate in our house each month. Some things though, you just need to remember! Like this family tree chart that Timmy got at Sommerfest and "filled out", not with names but with photos of little people. :) And these cute little doggy hats that cousin Maya made when she came to visit.
And this darling Valentines card that Timmy painstakingly made and gave to Bärbel and Mike. This cute little "fingerspiel" from Kindergarten that the boys can both say from heart.
I am glad that they both like drawing and making things so much. On that note, I got a sweet find from "spermüll" this week! A white desk that matches the boys room perfectly for them to use for their art projects.
Since Scott was gone, and the boys hair was so long, I could hardly stand it, I cut their hair myself. First haircut I have given ever. I just buzzed 'em clean. Aarons was the first, so his sides are messed up, but at least the rag of hair of his head is gone. :)
Timmy lost his FIRST tooth! We got out a special "tooth box" to put it in and under his pillow, because the thing was so tiny, I didn't think the tooth fairy could in any way find it under his pillow without a casing. He got a Euro the next morning, which fits perfectly his his little tooth box.
I took all three kids swimming (all by myself) last Thursday. Cora did not like the water at all, but I managed to sit in the pool with her for 15 Minutes just holding her, while she was on the brink of panic the whole time. Then I sat with her wrapped up and warm on a lounge chair for an hour to give her a nap before we started the process of showering and dressing. Made for a late night, but the kids slept great!



2 comments:
I think swimming is the ultimate feat with kids by yourself! Looks like the second time went better though.
I know, right? I told my friend Rainer, and he was like "WHAT?! My wife and I took our two kids swimming last week, and even with TWO of us, it was SUPER strenuous!"
Post a Comment