Friday, May 16, 2014

In Love with Cora Jane

I'm completely in love with this cutey.  So great that I can spend my day with her everyday!
We got a generous Amazon gift card at work from Scott's friends, and I have missed my "krabbeldecke" that is at home in storage, knowing it would be perfect for this age.
I decided to use it to buy one here for Cora.  She loves it!  It's fun to see her get excited when the toys swing and move.



PS - Scott wants to trim Cora's hair, but his mom said "Don't you dare!" and he's afraid of her, so he won't.  What is the general consensus?  :)  Do you trim your girls' hair as babies?  We are used to razoring our boys' hair clean off every 6 weeks, but don't know how to take care of girl hair yet. :)


3 comments:

Scott said...

As her dad, am I allowed to make fun of her comb-over?? She's lost all the hair around her head, so we just grow it long on top and comb it down to hide the balding: genius!

The Vocana's said...

Let it grow. It is awkward for a while, but will grow out and look much better. I didn't cut my girls hair until they were around 3 or 4.

Whitehead Family Fun said...

I only cut the girls hair when they start to get a mullet and then I trim it just enough to make it grow nicely again. You are lucky she has hair on top! Usually I have to wait forever for their top hair to get as long as their bottom hair.