We had some phenomenal weather the last couple of days
and enjoyed being outside very much
We got the kids all their own pair of wellies, since they keep stealing ours, even though they are much too large. Actually, Timmy and I are basically the same size now! We can share shoes. I cannot believe this. But he still needed his own, so I can wear mine.
They came in the mail 2 days ago, and the kids were really excited to hike around in the rivers and flooded parts of the trail.
Ollie has a girlfriend who was born just before him. They are cute as can be together.
She turned 3 months old today and he'll be 3 months old in just 5 more days!
Pinewood Derby was tonight! Timmy had some good races and enjoyed himself very much
With Scott out of town for work again, I took all 4 kids. Got them all down by 9:45, but not really....Cora kept coming out. I think she's really out now that it's 10:30. Ouch.
Edit: She came into my room to wake me up at 11:00, 2 am, 5:00 am and finally went to sleep from 5:30 am - 10 am.
Note to self - put that girl to bed on time.
Edit: She came into my room to wake me up at 11:00, 2 am, 5:00 am and finally went to sleep from 5:30 am - 10 am.
Note to self - put that girl to bed on time.






No comments:
Post a Comment