I think we need some more PINK on this girl. This doesn't quite cut it. :)
We celebrated Cora's last day of preschool for the year.
She was the littlest one, and was cute as a button.
Her teachers were really wonderful. We were happy she could attend.
The town of Windham has a Strawberry Festival every year at the high school. We went by for a bit and enjoyed a few games & some Strawberry Shortcake.
I mentioned to the boys that Cora's friends were coming to play. Not 30 Minutes later they had these signs posted to their bedroom door and on the nursery (which houses their legos)
I finally visited Great Brook Farm, which has been on my list for over a year. Beautiful area! We enjoyed seeing our good friends J and B from Acton, and talking pregnancy and kids.
Cora, Ollie and I took a rare visit to Scott's office, since he's in a new part of the building, and we wanted to see his setup. He's in a much smaller office, but happily situated for now. When the buildings are renovated in another year, he'll move one more time.
Cora had the cute idea to give seashells to all "the ladies," and then she included a few men too, because they were so nice. :)
I decided to take a few minutes to read a book the other day. I only had about 15 minutes when I was greeted by this little face! This is lipstick!
This cutey has been smiling up a storm. It's been difficult to catch his sweet smile in a photo, because the moment he sees the camera, he makes his serious interested face.
I snuck a blurry one here. :)
I was not paying attention one day to Cora and all of a sudden, she says
"Look mom! It's Princess Oliver!" I had this surprise in my arms!
Oh, and why is my baby naked?
We have had a heat wave the last two days with temperatures at 90- 95 degrees.
We've been hugging the air conditioner window units, eating Popsicles and trying to keep cool.












1 comment:
That picture of Cora and the lipstick cracks me up. You have some cute kids there, Stapletons.
Post a Comment