On our last Sunday in Utah, I took the boys on a trip through memory lane.
We visited my childhood home on Bob Lane, and Uncle Bryant at Larkin Mortuary
On the way to temple square, I drove by my father's childhood home and showed them where Grandpa Kent grew up.
Then, I showed them where Scott lived when we were dating,
and our apartment for 2 years after we were married
We had a wonderful second visit to temple square (which we already posted some notes about)
Laura was home! We got to visit for an hour and see her new (to me) home in the avenues. Her kids are so talented and fun. We had a great visit! Nice to catch up with Laura Bonkers, my longest friend, since age 3.
We enjoyed one more family dinner with the Stapleton's at Dan and Janet's home.
Mmmmmm
Alice in Wonderland with Minnie Mouse heels and Princess Anna with a Light Saber
On Monday, the kids had a great time together at Robby and Kyle's.
They especially loved playing on the trampoline with the sprinkler going and watching "SING"
I miss that view of "my" mountain!
We luckily got on the morning flight the next day, and got to avoid a red eye flight.
Delta people. Great customer service.
We are happy to be home now and are enjoying summer, but can't wait again for another great reunion next year!














No comments:
Post a Comment