Father's Day Breakfast
Opening Cards from the kids
I was proud of myself for finally making Tamales
which I had been wanting to make for 2 years.
They were so delicious!
I bought some from frozen from Trader Joe's to see if we liked those better and I could skip the work next time. Not nearly as good. So, we all determined to make them again for sure.
Ollie and Aaron "snuggling"
Ollie has been in heaven with all the playmates around for the last 3 months. It was amazing to me that twice lately he just fell asleep in the middle of the afternoon. He's been past naps for over a year, which makes it especially funny.
Our cactus bloomed!
Cora came running in to tell us the news. One day, no flowers, the next.....6 beautiful yellow blooms!
Ubongo is a new favorite game
Cora is constantly making art.
This was one of her latest and greatest creations.
This little baby snake keeps popping up all over the front yard.
At the town beach
Watching Luke open his mission call to the
JAPAN SOUTH TOKYO MISSION!
A dream come true for Luke!
A 4:30 nap at the dinner table
Cora getting special fun mail!!
I made Aaron try on these jeans. He confirmed. He hates jeans.
So do all my kids.
I made them all keep one pair. The rest are donated.
Am I the only one with kids who hate jeans?
We got a free little pool from my friend Ginny.
The kids had a lot of fun cooling their feet and running around the deck.
We have quite a few miniature strawberries that are growing wild in the grass.
They are unfortunately more of a bother to eat than they are wort since they are smaller than the smallest of raspberries.
We'd been home far too much, so we took a day to go out for an excursion while still social distancing. We went to Memories Ice Cream stand in Kingston for delicious waffle cones.
Timmy and Aaron have the X-tra Small, and Cora, Oliver and I got "Kiddie" size.
We barely finished our ice creams! They were huge!
Next Stop was Wellington Gardens where we picked up some Petunias for our planters.
We were impressed with their Tortoise names Linus.
Exeter has a dam with these pretty waterfalls
We stopped and read the historical signs around the town.
Exeter was the capital of the revolution at first due to it's strategic location on the river.
This was one of the places they stored weapons, and NH was the first colony to set up a state government.
A spot where Abraham Lincoln spoke.
His son went to school just around the corner at Phillips Exeter.
This Gillman Garrison home was set up as a living quarter and also as a fortification.
The windows had some serious fortifications inside.
After our historical walk, we played at this park until we were dying of thirst.
It was a fun outing to Exeter!
Cora and Ollie in their new duds
We got several organizational improvements this week that were fun
This ball stand for the garage
We added a hook to the wall which cleared up anything that was on the floor and
allowed us to stack skiis/hockey sticks on top
A phone charging station. This area is usually cluttered with things charging,
and cables all over the place. I love having a place to set the things being charged!
The kids and I had a great afternoon at Clyde Pond. My first time swimming there, and I loved it!
Mr Ollie was so tired at the end though. :)
He was crying because I wiped off his dirty hand and he didn't want me to.
Best part of the day is when the sun is behind the trees.
Scott's new hammock stand is handy! The kids love having two hammocks.
They get more turns in the hammock than before and can all sit together if they like.
Breakfast watching bunny
The raspberries are ripe!!
Oliver and Cora had a nice morning finger painting
I couldn't wait anymore! We spend July 3rd from 11- 1:30 watching HAMILTON on Disney Plus.
Yes, some is not so child appropriate, but I was too excited to wait to see it when they were sleeping.
We loved it!
Cora likes to dress up. This was her "Cool Girl" outfit.
Reviewed the book "George and Nellie" and enjoyed reading about my Grandfather Parker's parents.
Said goodbye to the crib. This was the crib I got from Kent and Christa. I assume it is the crib Anna, Cade, Ellie, Grace and Ollie slept in. It was with a bit of a heavy heart that I took it to be donated for the refugees. The bumper was from Melissa and Timmy, Aaron and Oliver all used it.
Hard to believe my baby is 3 years old and moving on.
We said goodbye to the purple nursery, and Scott painted it a beautiful, office appropriate,
Hemisphere Blue
It's lots of fun when Cora gets new hand-me-downs! Even for Ollie :)
The kids reenacting the Anti-Nephi-Lehi's story of burying their weapons of war.
We have grapes on on grapevine!
It's going to be a good harvest on blackberries too
Hope you all are having a wonderful summer!












































































No comments:
Post a Comment