When our canoe trip was cancelled in May due to Covid, I wanted to do something creative and unusual with the kids at home. So we decided to make a movie. The kids and I came up with a story, we all got costumes, and we spent an entire exhausting day filming. I thought: cool, that was fun.
Then I went to the task of editing. Oh Man! This was like having a part-time job every night! Sound, clips, and special effects are no joke, and we did a pretty poor job with it all. It took about 3 months, but finally I decided that enough was enough and we needed to just finish it and ignore all of the imperfections, so here it is in all it's glory!! (I think you have to be using the desktop version of the site to see the videos)
Oh, and here are the bloopers:
No comments:
Post a Comment