Happy Halloween 2020!
Our town went ahead with trick or treating this year as we have very low COVID cases.
They just suggested not going in groups and to wear masks.
This home is our favorite. They have the best decorations and gave out a bag of candy. I felt like we could do one and done, but the kids convinced me to stick to 5 houses like I planned.
They got a LOT of candy for just 5-6 houses!
We drove by this home about 15 times before Halloween and went before sunset, but Ollie was still terrified. hahahaOllie's pumpkin
Cora's pumpkin
Aaron's pumpkin
Timmy's pumpkin
We watched Paranorman and ate candy. It was a fun and fairly normal (for us) Halloween. :)







2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
Whoa! You ain't kidding. I'd be spooked too. Cute costumes! For a minute I thought that snow was fake spider web stuff.
Post a Comment