We are proud of Cora for winning first place in the PTA Reflections Contest for Dance
She was particularly excited about getting a $10 gift card to Walmart. :)
The kids enjoyed helping Ollie open a belated holiday gift from Miss Heather.
This cute little ornament with his picture will surely don my Christmas tree until I'm 90 years old.
It's so cute!
Ollie and I really enjoyed watching the Inauguration of President Joseph Biden.
Very moving musical performances and speeches, and poetry (that stole the show!)
Some books I've been reading
I particularly liked The Finnish Way.
If you aren't familiar with the Finnish Motto of "Sisu," check it out. :)
When feeling sluggish, I would think "I need Sisu!" and go for a chilly run around the house, drop and do a few burpies or clean the windows to get some "momentum".
The ice has continued to be excellent for ice skating. This photo is before we got snow Wednesday.
With snow this week & frigid temps, Timmy and I cross country skied on the snowy pond as well. He enjoyed it! First time ever for him! It was my first time using the cross country skis at home, and I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before! Very fun!
Yesterday, Scott and the kids shoveled the pond to skate some more.
Scott got me an early Valentines gift. I love it!! Luckily it came before the snow, so I was able to use it several times. I haven't had a mountain bike for many years, so I'm excited. My hybrid bike was great for carrying the kids, but this will be nice to be able to use the trails behind the house and keep up with Aaron, Timmy and Scott.
Ollie and I made muffins and I thought his helping me put the paper cups in was so cute, I had to take a photo. :)








1 comment:
Your family is so great!
Post a Comment