Saturday, November 6, 2021

Fall Festivities

 

Scott played intermurals with a few professors and students in his dept.

Scott has been working really hard to get this part of the yard functional.  He's like to plant berries in the beds and even out the trail.  Anywhere where there is grass, he wants it just wide enough to mow it with two passes.

Scott taking the kids for a bike ride around Destiny Loop

The Beaver Pond at it's fullest


A bike ride with Daddy and ollie


Ollie and Cora are doing a trial month of karate
They were super duper excited

The 3 older kids and I attended the confirmation and 1st communion for some friends.
Beautiful ceremony!

A "hershey kiss" hike to the Beaver pond

A house I drove by had a covered barn in the driveway!
I thought that was so cool!

Ollie ....my little morning buddy....while the other kids are at school

Fall Festival at Golden Brook School


Cora and Julia

Tim, Ollie and Cora
This was on the back of the Halloween one and the kids thought it was super funny to take a photo on Halloween with the Christmas side. :)

No comments: