We have been enjoying a treat (or two!)...I won't lie...every single day here in Aachen.
There are just too many yummy things to pass up a day without trying one.
This is the park by our home. There is a 13th century fortress in the middle of it!
The boys have had to get used to using a shower, instead of the tub. They really dig the glass shower and the removable nozzle..
The pigeons often love our drainpipe as a resting place. When we open the front window, they are only a couple feet away!
Last week I took advantage of the summer ferien's last week by hiring a school age babysitter to watch the boys several times so I could see some sights in the city. Here is the lovely Dom (Cathedral) in the Aachen city center.
I also viewed the small-but-packed-with-interesting-things Couven Museum, which had some really lovely rooms and artifacts.
No comments:
Post a Comment