On Saturday we visited a really pretty little town in Eifel National Park region, called Monschau.
The hiking was nice and shady, and had lovely views of the town.
The boys were yelling "To Infinity, And Beyond!" from the top of the hill.
We had lunch by this historic fountain at a cafe in the town center.
The streets were very cool with thin allies. In some places they were just barely wide enough for a small car.Views coming down into the town. A 17th century fortress tops this hill, and there are three beautiful churches in town as well.
At the end of the day we were all exhausted!
I knew I had fun when I slept from 8:30 pm - 7:45 am (11 hours) with no problem!
4 comments:
Scott, how can you have one child in a Real Madrid shirt and the other in a Barcelona shirt. They are bitter rivals. What are you trying to do to your children?
They need to learn somehow that they must compete for my love.
That was Scott! :)
All these posts brought back a flood of memories from when we lived in London with the kids! I am so glad you guys are able to do this. Isaac was only three but he still remembers things, probably because we took so many pictures. I noticed your Combi stroller! I wouldn't travel around Europe with two kids (or three) without one. Have so much fun, and do everything you can while you are there!
Post a Comment