Aaron: " I geeking....I geeking da milk, mom!" (I'm drinking the milk, mom!)
"I aaahh done! I done too. I pay in da basement"
Timmy: "I'm comin' wiff ya!"
They really like to play in the basement together this week. Since our power was out a couple days this week, Timmy got really interested in playing in the dark. So, I hear him from the basement steps, creep up the stairs, turn off the light and exclaim, "It's a party Aaron! It's a party!"
Then they both play in the basement while faking little screams about the darkness, and play by the faint light coming through the little basement windows on a rainy day.
By the way - when the apartments turn the power off for 6 hours a day for 3 days to make repairs, but give you a free all-you-can-eat lunch buffet each of those days, it means that the moms around here are pretty happy! We ate so much food! I didn't have to cook at all for 3 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment