This week has been busy! We've had things every night. I won't bore you with the whole week, but Tuesday night went like this...
5:15 pm - The boys and I eat dinner.
5:40 pm -Scott comes home from work, eats, throws on his suit.
6:05 bus - Scott leaves for his meetings on the bus
I get the kids in their pajamas, brush teeth and put on a show for them in their beds.
6:15 the RS Presidency arrives.
7:30 the Presidency leaves, I pray with the boys and try to get them to sleep. I realize that Aaron peed in his bed in the morning, and I forgot!
7:45 the babysitter arrives. I frantically change the sheets and try without luck to get the boys to lay down. I put on a "hörspiel" (story) for them to listen to, give the Babysitter instructions.
7:55 drive to the boys school. Attend the meeting until 9:30
9:45 pay the babysitter, start cleaning up the dishes from dinner
11:30 Scott gets home on the bus.
For those of you with 5 kids who are laughing at how easy my life is....I know, I know! But for us, this was a busy week, and I'm looking foward to Saturday when we'll have a few hours with all 4 of us together.
These are some photos Timmy's teacher took of the boys at school this week. They LOVE school. I'm so glad that they are enjoying it and having fun learning German. I swore I would never join PTA, but nevertheless, am the "representative" for Timmy's class. It sounds like just a few meetings, but we'll see. :)
I've been teaching as a group exercise substitute for the past few months.
Next month, I will start teaching my own classes, Yoga and Bodystyling, each week.
I went to three days of training in using props in Pilates, making adjustments in Yoga and will be attending another one this weekend about improving group exercise in general. It's put me way out of my comfort zone teaching in German, and even though I struggle to express myself still in certain spots, I am glad I have something outside of the house to do for exercise, socialization and work.
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Life looks busy and fun at the same time! Don't push yourself too hard though :)
Post a Comment