Sunday, September 16, 2012

Reason # 41

Why you should visit us:

Reason #41:
 I must take a moment here to apologize to Allie and any other vegans who may have been emotionally harmed by this picture and would interpret this as reason # 41 for why not to visit us.  Sorry.

On an unrelated note, this is what happens when you are late and your son discovers the office desk drawer.  At least it wasn't makeup.  It's bad enough that I had to live with the shame of the whole girl toothpaste incident.


The latest and greatest is soccer in the driveway.  The driveway has a locked gate, so we can just let the kids run around out there.  Not a great playing surface for soccer, but what do they care, the ball is totally flat anyway.  It has a kind of old-school-playing-in-a-city-alley feel to it.


Finally, we had a visitor this weekend: Elizabeth is going to med school here and was out looking for an apartment.  We are very excited to have her here!

1 comment:

Anna (UM) said...

ha ha katie.. Apologies accepted .. When I looked at your post, I was like I am a vegetarian.. I will starve if this is what I will get to eat when I'll visit you. Anyways I love your blogs .. I feel connected :)