I know, I'm just getting lazy now just slapping pictures on the blog without much commentary, but I figure it's better than nothing, right? Anyway, we went to a castle across the border in Niederland.
I'm not sure whether Timmy looks like a very sporty guy in his warm ups or an extremely old guy in a jumpsuit. Either way, this room was very cool.
Cool shot of some of the brick work.
The courtyard as we were running out of there in the pouring rain.
Classic armor shot.
OK, this is worth mentioning. I know it's not in focus, but if you really can't read it send me an email. I've been using this text as grounds for leniency at the home-front.
Another castle. Go castles!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Castles are my absolute favorite. That cool room looks a lot like a Mosque we saw in Spain probably similar architecture.
I LOVE all your photos. . . they are amazing. Super jealous. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment