Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Aaron


I thought I might give a little update on each of the children. 

Aaron is enjoying summer very much.  He is a very grateful and helpful boy.  He was super excited for our trip to Utah and had such a wonderful time with his cousins.  He loved climbing, swimming, fossiling, climbing the grease pole, the splash pads, watching Solo and The Incredibles 2 in the theatre, playing at the families' houses.....and generally just loves to be active and out doing things.

He's also really taken off in reading this year and burns through graphic novels, reading stacks at a time.  A common phrase from him that I hear is "I don't have anything to read" (even though we just the day before checked out a HUGE pile of books).

He loves puzzles and games and figuring out new things.  He is very fond of games and managed to score (for Birthdays/Christmas and saving up) a skateboard, Ping Pong Table, Basketball standard, and small air hockey table.  This year he is saving up for a hoverboard.

He's very helpful at home, doing lots of chores and babysitting.  He's a very reliable babysitter and has great common sense when it comes to babysitting Oliver.

This year he hopes to continue skiing, and playing Chess & Pokemon. He hopes to play Percussion in band at school & perhaps soccer. 

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Such a great idea! I'm learning so much about your kids (and I'm stealing this idea!)