Friday, August 3, 2018

Parker Reunion 2018

Parker Reunion
Utah 2018

We had a wonderful Reunion this year!   
We spent the first few days in Utah Valley at Melissa and Kent's homes and enjoyed some city activities.  
We met for lunch at the BYU Cannon Center (So yummy!), climbed at FUNTOPIA, enjoyed a Splash Pad in Vineyard, Melissa & I hiked Timpanookie (amazing view!)

 Oliver LOVED hanging out with his aunts and uncles.  
He loved Uncle Adam, which surprised Adam a lot. :)

 Enjoying Cousin Kinny

 Sunday Dinner at Morgan Manor

After 4 days in Utah Valley, we headed to Millcreek Canyon for the week.

 Hiking Dog Lake

I loved hiking Dog Lake, Old Red Pine (2 x), Alexander Basin, The Terraces, and the overlook trail (2x).  Way to go Melissa for instigating a big hike every day!

The Terraces.  The middle of the trail is super over grown, but the rest was very pretty views!

The upper cabin has a salt lick by the window, so we had many great views of the deer out of the living room window.  

It's tradition to set up the grease pole and have the kids climb for presents from Grandma and Grandpa

Oliver really enjoyed pointing and having the girls take him wherever he wanted to go.


"Take me up here girls"

Cora had so much fun playing with the cousins.  She was asking all year when we would get to play with them again.  It was a dream come true.

Dad had the hot tub set up.  The kids enjoyed a daily swim.





Kinley's still got it!

Jack's always got a fun shirt and a great "picture face"pose. :)

Grandma set up a fairy building activity.  
The girls made a "fairy rainbow unicorn house" (that's what Cora called it anyway)
 and the boys made a fairy "man cave"


The hummingbirds know that the Parker cabins are the place to come for sweet treats.  There were usually about 12 or so buzzing around for a turn at all times.


Racing goldfish crackers in the creek.

"I race one, I eat one, I race one, I eat one."
Oliver signing for more.










Water Balloon Volleyball









We had a wonderful time!  Thanks to everyone for coming and planning such fun activities!
We really loved reconnecting with the family and being together.

No comments: