We enjoyed the weekend like this.....
People were good at keeping a 6 foot distance from each other at
Stage Fort Park in Gloucester, MA
And then, I went shopping yesterday (after holding off for 10 days)
When I came back, the world looked like this......
So, we are in a winter wonderland suddenly again
Reading the news today feels like this......
And in case you are interested, a mattress and other junk that has been decaying in the woods for about 40ish years, looks something like this.......
I just skimmed the surface of the mound of rusty metal and trash hiding in a certain corner of our lot. Some dummy used this particular little hill to dump junk long long ago. In 2 months it will be so covered with plants, it will be inaccessible, so I made a start at clearing it out yesterday before the snow fell.
If I fill about 5-6 of these, I think it will be just about gone.













No comments:
Post a Comment