Monday, March 9, 2020

Quotes from Mr. Ollie

Me:
You gonna go bikin'?
Ollie:
I need a dwink furwst
drinks.....
I taked fwee dwinks!  Now I can go!

Ollie (remembering the book "Are you my mother?" is talking about the book and the "Snort" machine.
Me:
Whose your mother?
Ollie:
I don't have a mudder!
Me:
Who am I, then?
Ollie:
You are my mommy!
And I have a dad.  He's my daddy.
I don't have a mudder!

Ollie:
Dad's helicopter is still chargin'
I flied this when I was a boy.
I like it, because it flies, and dad flied it.
It goes "Vwooooooo!!!!"
It goes like Dot!
Dose are da parts of dad's helicopter
I don't want it to get dewty.  I don't want it to get sand on it!
Cora is going to get da sand AAAAW ovew it!
And dad's going to get so so so mad!  I will get mad too!
And then.....we can get a wipe and clean it all up!
I was a boy, denn I flied it, but now it can't fly.
Dad wiw get Miwwows (mirrors) on it!  So, I gotta get off. It's goin' to get miwwows AW over it!
Dat wiw get dewty!

Dew! (There) I duss....and I tape dem, and denn, I duss ....
is this broken?  Is this helicopter bwoken?
Dat is a little bit bwoken.  We could get a new one for Daddy's birthday.  Daddy would be soooo happy!   He's goin' to get miwwows aw over dis!

He's got most sounds and is very clear to understand.  He just needs to learn the "r" sound and be more consistent with the "th" sound.  He gets it half the time.

 Todays morning hike to visit the machines.
Ollie says here that he is sitting on the "choo-choo train"

 A Sunday family hike
 Nothing as lovely as biking on the drive
Second teeth cleaning last week.  First, at our family dentist.
Silhouette of Ollie's strider bike, being left in the rain



No comments: