We've had some beautiful weather this week!
The boys and I made it up to Bretton Woods Saturday and had a great ski day!
We even got to meet up with two of Aaron's friends for some of the time. :)
It felt so good to be outside in the fresh air on the warm days
Ollie's "X-ray" photo
Cora got a bruise and swelling on her finger from being hit by a pingpong paddle.
We had it x-rayed to make sure it wasn't broken.
Luckily, it's not. Just got hit in just the right spot to really bruise up and swell and hurt.
Ollie was SUPER sad that he wasn't getting a picture of his fingers taken, so I took this one for him as his special "X-ray"
Other things this week are that Scott got called to another jury this week. Eye roll.
I got a new calling at church as music chair. I had my first rehearsal directing a choir.
It's hard, but everyone was so great, so they'll make it okay for me. :)
Pre-Utah, we went to a UMass-Lowell vs UMass Amherst game.
UMass Lowell had a really really close cut WIN! It was a great game!
Cora's goal was to dance and get on the jumbo-tron, which she did!
The College of Engineering provided us all with matching beenies,
and the Dean dyed his hair blue for the event!
They also had some eats for us, which made the night for Timmy (AKA: the bottom-less pit)












No comments:
Post a Comment