Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Happy October!

 

Our friends, Ali & Bahar, had a great idea to hike Mt. Willard.  
It's a 2 hour drive north of our home, close to Mt. Washington.  It was beautiful and a perfect distance for the kids at 3.2 miles RT.


Tim waiting for the bus

Everyone asks how the kids are doing with school.
Answer: Excellent!  I'm so happy that they get to go to school, 
and that COVID has been in control so far.  I pray that it remains so!

The election has everyone chatting.
Ollie and I enjoyed this display at the Black Moose Country Store.

This post is scattered with Fall colors and panoramas.  I just can't get enough!

Earlier this month, we watched General Conference together as a family.
Cora drew pictures of a couple of the speakers.
I thought she did a great job!  Who can guess who these speakers are?


The Beaver Pond after a nice hard rain, gained a little water back. :)



My view on the way to pick up kids from school

This is part of the Beaver Pond by our home.  It's been dry for so long, that where there is normally water, or at least mud....it's a meadow!

Our view from the driveway


Ollie and Cora were very proud of our 150 piece puzzle we assembled together.

On a nice walk long with my friend, Alissa, on the Windham Rail Trail

Driving into the Sunrise on my way to teach Yoga

We were saddened to hear that the land directly behind the house is slated for development of 17 homes.   It might be that this path has homes/yards visible on the right side and yards/homes visible from our property as well.  Right now, in our yard, looking back, it's just trees as far as you can see.

We have been spoiled by this amazing forest bathing behind our home.   
I hope it doesn't change too much these next few years.


This is a woodpecker hole in one of our trees.  The knocking sound
of the woodpeckers is a common sound in our woods.

The Halloween decorations are up in the neighborhood. 
Oliver LOVES stopping to see them.  Today on our way home from preschool, we rode around on the e-bike looking for Halloween decor, and found some really good ones!

We have a simple couple of ghosts, a small spider web and a little ghost light that you can see at night.

1 comment:

Blogful said...

Unreal gorgeous. Wow. You win. I guess we need to come visit you in October next year. How about it?