Saturday, November 7, 2020

Drawing

 When I was a little girl, probably about 5 years old, I remember my Dad surprising us with sticky-back paper.  It was like a 8 1/2 x 11 sticker!   I was delighted and made beautiful drawings on these huge stickers.  I decided it would be a great surprise for my Dad to make a portrait of him on one of these stickers.  It looked something like this......


Then I carefully pealed the back of the sticker off and stuck this HUGE portrait of my dad ........right on the side of his new filing cabinet!   

Well, I got my comeupins just an hour ago, when I heard Cora say quietly "Mom, when you said that we can't draw on the new bed, did you mean the wood part too?"

I came up to the nook to see that Cora had drawn (a very nice drawing, I might add) 
onto our new guest bed/toy storage!


You may enjoy this cute drawing if you come sleep in this bed. :)