Next year we hope to be able to celebrate without masks and a full dinner like we normally do, but it was fun to keep the tradition.
I just need to remember that it takes me a full 4 hours to make Weckmaenner. That's always a good deal of time. When Aaron's eyes lit up that we were celebrating still and I was going to make them, it made it all worth it.
St. Martin (Levi) was slicing his cloak in half to share with the poor man (Phillip)
Lanterns on the lawn
We had some warm days and enjoyed biking to school again
And meeting some friends at the park
The boys continued working on their trail
And Ollie and I enjoyed watching the new houses be built.
The latest new home is coming together rather quickly
Ollie in our little Japanese Garden.
Mushrooms pop up quickly sometimes
Aaron's got the skills on the mtn. bike. After they made the waterfall bridge rideable, he rode around and around in circles showing me how to do it. (I wouldn't ride it! But I am impressed that he does)
















2 comments:
I'm ready to be your neighbor. Seriously, I can't show those homes to Hutch or he would move in a heartbeat. I think I need your recipe for Weckmaenner though please!
Friends living up the trail from us would be the coolest thing ever!
Post a Comment