Monday, February 28, 2022

Oliver Turns 5!

 

Oliver and Cora had a cough on his birthday.
Whomp-whomp

He had to cancel/postpone his plans for a couple of friends to come over.

I was terrified of getting sick and getting Aunt Melissa sick, so I had the windows open all day and the kids and I masked.


He got this Lego and some cool flipable cars from Levi!



He enjoyed a smoothie for breakfast

And a fun gift from Cora

More legos!

Pluko from Mom and Dad
A fun math learning game

Ollie picked out a Chocolate Bomb Cake
and Orange-cicles for his ice cream





All the fun birthday faces of Oliver Parker Stapleton

We all love and enjoy this kid so much!  
He makes us all laugh and everyone wants him to have fun and be happy.
Ollie, you are a big part of our family and we love you so so much!

1 comment:

Blogful said...

How is your baby FIVE?!