This is what little boys learn from their mothers.
Scott just got a fellowship with NASA, which is wonderful! He'll be required to do 10 weeks of research at their Cleveland facility each summer. I was a little sad, because I wasn't sure if (practically & financially) we could go with him. We were considering having him commute home weekends. We just found out that it can be arranged for us to go the whole time! I am SO glad. Timmy obviously needs his daddy! And with a newborn, I am glad I don't have to be a single mom during the week.
4 comments:
Katie, I am so glad it is all working out for you guys this summer. I can't wait to go back to Jungle Java someday with you guys. Next time we wont go down the big slide..ha ha!
Wow, NASA! Way to go Scott! I'm glad you will be able to go with him Katie. Having a toddler and a newborn is a lot easier when you have daddy to help.
I'm glad you don't have to be a single mom during the weeks either. And Scott will be happy to see his girl and both his boys a little more, too. :) Excellent that it all came together.
That is too funny! LOVE the video! Congratulations, Scott, on your fellowship with NASA. Well done! I'm so glad that you can be together throughout your 10 weeks each summer.
Post a Comment